top of page


Minimum 2 / maximum 4 people.


ENTRY TIME:9:30 - 10:00AM 

DEPARTURE TIME:7:30 a.m. the next day or, you can request to leave at 3:00 p.m. paying a supplement 

Children 4 -7 Years: 75%
3 Years or less: FREE.

·     Navigation tour of at least 4 or 5  hours a day, depending on your preferences and the weather.


·     Three delicious meals a day, with your drink. At lunch and dinner, we always try to serve fish, lobster (if possible) or other fresh fruits from the sea or the countryside, paella, meat or fish barbecue, and other dishes that you can also request before boarding with the captain.  


·     Water throughout your stay on board, other drinks such as soft drinks, beers, etc. Moderately.


·     Use of entertainment equipment 2 double kayaks, snorkeling and hammock fishing equipment, etc…

·     Dinghy to go down to beaches or snorkel.

You can bring your drinks, snacks, appetizers, or any other product of your choice.

Not included


  • Displacement to the boat.

  • Drinks in restaurants.

  • Other activities or services not provided by our crew

  • Energy and fresh water are always goods that we can use but not waste.


  • 20% of the total to reserve. 

  • Children under 3 years old do not pay.

  • Children from 4 to 7 years old 75% and over 8 years old pay as an adult.

  • Cancellations made before 30 days of the trip will receive a full refund of the reservation.

  • Cancellations made before 15 days of the trip will receive 50% of the reservation.

  • There is no refund for reservations canceled with less than 15 days.         

  • Payment of the 20% reservation can be made by bank transfer to a Panama account at Banco General, en  USA to WellsFargo Bank or       Paypal, the rest 80% will be paid in cash on the day of the your arrival on the boat. 

bottom of page