top of page

DAY TRIP CONDITIONS

Minimum 2 / maximum 15 people.

 

Description:

ENTRY TIME:9:30 - 10:00AM
DEPARTURE TIME: 
3:30 PM 
3 Years or less: FREE.
Children 4 - 8 Years: 75%

Including

·     Navigation tour of at least 3 hours, depending on your   preferences and the weather.

·     A delicious meal, with your drink.

 

At lunch, we always try to serve fish, lobster (if possible) or other fresh fruits from the sea or the fields, paella, meat or fish barbecue, and other dishes that you can also request before boarding with the captain.

·     Water throughout your stay on board, other drinks such assoft drinks, beers etc. Moderately.

·     Use of entertainment equipment available on the boat, kayaks, paddle surfing boards, hammocks, etc...

·     Dinghy to go down to beaches or snorkel.

Not included

  • Displacement to the boat.

  • Drinks in restaurants.

  • Other activities or services not provided by our crew.

  • Energy and fresh water are always assets that can use but not waste.

donde esta San Blas en panama

CONDITIONS

  • 20% of the total to reserve.

  • Children under 3 years old do not pay.

  • Children from 4 to 8 years old 75% and over 9 years old pay as an adult.

  • Cancellations  made before 30 days of the trip will receive a full refund of the reservation.

  • Cancellations made before 15 days of the trip will receive 50% of the reservation.

  • There is no refund for reservations canceled with less than 15 days.                                    

  • Payment of the 20% reservation can be made by bank transfer to a Panama account of Banco General, en  USA to WellsFargo Bank or Paypal, the rest 80% will be paid in cash on the day of the su arrival a la boat

bottom of page