top of page



  • ​Three meals a day, fruit, water. 

  • We serve a delicious coffee, tee etc... changing the menu every day.

  • Lunch and dinner, we always try to serve fish, lobster or other fresh seafood, paella, meat or fish barbecue, and other typical Spanish dishes.

  • Drinks, water during the stay and other drinks in moderation, so we recommend that at the stop you will make when you come, buy others to your liking.

  • We remember that the consumption of alcoholic beverages and soft drinks must be brought by you.

  • The cabins have sheets, towels, clean and with a rich aroma.

  • Use of snorkeling equipment, although due to Covid19 it is preferable that you bring your own goggles and tubes

  •  Fishing equipment.

  • Use of the 2 kayaks.​​

Does not include


  • Displacement until arrival at the ship.

  • Drinks in restaurant.

  • Other activities or services not provided by our crew

  • We do not accept pets.

  • Check-in 09:00 10:00 AM,

  • Check-out 08:00 AM (can be extended to  las 15:00 depending on availability, by  30% in the of the price of one day).

  • Energy and fresh water are always precious goods on board, and they must be used ​​economy.

  • Transfer from Panama City ($ 25.00 for the road transfer plus $ 20.00 for the boat transfer per person and way)

  • Kuna Yala (fee of $ 20.00 plus $ 2.00 per person)

  • Total round trip $ 107 per person.

  •  Payments for transport and fees must be paid directly by you when requested by the driver or motorist of the boat.

* We can organize the transfer from your house or hotel in Panama City to the catamaran 



  • 20% in advance for the reservation.

  • Children under 3 years old do not pay.

  • Children from 4 to 7 years old pay 75% of the normal price and over 8 years old pay as an adult.                                                                                  

  • Cancellations made before 30 days of the trip will receive a full refund of the reservation.

  • Cancellations made before 15 days of the trip will receive a half refund of the reservation.

  • There is no refund for reservations canceled with less than 15 days. If the reason for the cancellation is due to COVID19 or another reason of force majeure such as road closures, port, etc... 100% will be refunded without having the account when the cancellation is made.                                                        

  • The 20% reservation payment can be made by bank transfer to an account in Panama, USA. or Paypal, the rest 80% will be paid in cash the day you arrive at the catamaran. If you prefer, we also offer you to be able to hire you through one of the platforms where we are advertised as AIRBNB, VRO or TripAdvisor.

bottom of page